Keep connected to your Ford plug-in vehicle* with the MyFord Mobile** Alexa Skill.
MyFord Mobile users with a Ford plug-in vehicle (C-Max Energi, Fusion Energi, and Focus Electric) can use the Alexa voice service to issue a range of remote commands and obtain vehicle information, such as battery state of charge and electric range.
Available MyFord Mobile Commands using Alexa Voice Service:
· Start and stop vehicle
· Lock and unlock vehicle
· Check vehicle range, including both electric and gas range, if applicable
· Check current odometer reading
· Confirm that your tire pressures are in the correct range
· Check battery state of charge
To use this skill:
· Enable the MyFord Mobile Skill.
· Log in to your MyFord Mobile account within the Alexa mobile app using your MyFord Mobile username and password.
· Set a PIN to help protect access to certain features when using the skill.
· To get help at any time, just say “Alexa, ask MyFord Mobile for help”.
*MyFord Mobile is available on the Focus Electric, C-MAX Energi or Fusion Energi plug-in vehicles. For more information on MyFord Mobile, visit www.myfordmobile.com
**MyFord Mobile subscription is complimentary for five years from the vehicle sale date as recorded by the dealer. Subscription fees apply after five years. MyFord Mobile requires a compatible cellular network. Evolving technology and cellular networks may affect future availability and functionality. Message and data rates may apply.
“Alexa, open MyFord Mobile”
“Alexa, tell MyFord Mobile to start my car.”
“Alexa, ask MyFord Mobile for my vehicle range.”