Set price notifications on S&P 500 or Russell 1000 company stocks. You can set a trigger and get notified in realtime on your phone/email when your price thresholds are crossed. You can also get stock quotes, maintain your stock favorites and compare stocks against each other. Careful though, our stock quote minion is very opinionated and with a complex personal life. Last but not least, StockTrigger lets you do limited Access/SQL like queries. You can find stocks that changed by specific percentages within the S&P index during last week/month or year. Enjoy.
– Tell Alexa to “Open Stock Trigger”. You will get a list of available StockTrigger actions as a response.
– Set a US phone number to receive notifications by saying to Alexa “Set Phone (Your 10 digit phone number)”. StockTrigger sends a verification link via SMS to make sure we got your phone number right.
– Then set a trigger by saying for example “trigger Walmart at 75.43” or “Set notification on Mattel at 5 percent higher”. You are now set up to receive a notification as soon as those prices are crossed.
– Get stock quotes in realtime by asking “Quote Microsoft” or “Quote General Motors”.
– Add Favorites: Say, “Add Microsoft to my favorites”. Get the quotes for your favorites by saying, “Get my Favorites”.
– Compare Stocks: Say, “Compare Microsoft against Amazon” or “Compare American Airlines to United”
– Query for price changes: Say, “Find stocks where prices dropped between 6 and 7 percent last week”. Or “Find stocks where prices increased more than 6 percent last month”
S&P 500 and Russell 1000 stocks are supported for now and a wider selection of stocks is in the works. Stay tuned at https://stocks.pricetrigger.com
“Alexa, ask Stock Trigger to notify me when Amazon reaches 3 percent higher”
“Alexa, ask Stock Trigger to add Boeing to my favorites”