If you have a Nucleus device, now you can operate it without using your hands! A few important notes:
* You can only use this skill on a Nucleus device.
* You cannot yet use it on an Echo, Dot, or Tap
If you have a Nucleus device and have any feedback or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nucleus is very excited to introduce the first Alexa skill designed to operate exclusively on a Nucleus device. The most exciting feature is being able to call one of your connected Nucleus devices using only your voice.
To use this skill, you must first:
1) Own at least one Nucleus Anywhere Intercom, available on Amazon or directly at www.nucleuslife.com
2) Add the Nucleus device(s) to a family
3) Log into your Amazon account from your Nucleus device
4) Enable this skill by saying to your Nucleus “Alexa, enable the Nucleus skill”
Use it to make calls!
“Alexa, tell Nucleus to call [RoomName]” – initiate video call
“Alexa, ask Nucleus to audio call [RoomName]” – initiate audio call
“Alexa, ask Nucleus to video call [RoomName]” – initiate video call
Use it to put your device to sleep
“Alexa, ask Nucleus to go to sleep” – dims the screen (can still wake on “Alexa” or incoming calls)
Use it to get more information
“Alexa, ask Nucleus for help” – hear a list of what hands free commands are available
“Alexa, ask Nucleus what can you do?” – hear a list of what hands free commands are available
“Alexa, ask Nucleus what’s new?” – recent updates to the Nucleus skill.
“Alexa, ask Nucleus do you have a mobile app?” – lets you know where you can find our mobile apps.
“Alexa, tell nucleus to call the kitchen”
“Alexa, ask nucleus to start an audio call with the kitchen”
“Alexa, tell nucleus to go to sleep”